In order to save time or meal costs, most people choose to bring their own meals to work. At this time, many people use water-free bento heated lunch box. The electric lunch box needs to be cleaned after use, and also needs to be maintained. Now let's talk about the problem of electric heating lunch boxes.
1. After the electric heating lunch box is used, please unplug the power plug from the power socket in time.
2. The upper cover of the outer box, the sub-lunch box and the steaming rack accessories can be cleaned with detergent and sponge. Do not use hard steel wire for cleaning to avoid damage to the surface.
1. When there is dirt on the periphery of the body, please wipe it with a wet towel. Do not wash the body in water to avoid leakage and malfunction.
2. When the electric heating lunch box is not used for a long time, please clean it, put it in the packing box, and put it in a ventilated and dry place to avoid moisture and influence the use.
3. Please stay away from infants and young children when the bento heated lunch box is in use to avoid danger.
4. Do not use it for purposes other than food insulation (cold insulation).
5. Do not rinse or soak the body of the electric lunch box with water, so as to avoid water entering the gap between the stainless steel and the plastic, which may cause rust or damage the product.
6. Keep the electric lunch box away from the fire source, so as to avoid damage to the product or deformation of the plastic part due to overheating, which may cause fire.
7. In order to avoid leakage of the contents of the electric heating lunch box, please pay attention to the following points:
(1) Please do not put the heat preservation container on its side;
(2) Please do not put soups in electric lunch boxes and vegetable boxes;
(3) Be sure to cover each container before use;
(4) Please confirm whether the sealing ring and vent valve of the upper cover of the soup box are installed correctly; each container body and upper cover can not be boiled.
(5) The upper cover of the vegetable box cannot be put in hot water above 70℃ to avoid deformation or leakage.
It can be seen that the cleaning of the water-free bento heated lunch box needs to pay attention to steps, such as the upper cover of the outer box, the sub-lunch box and the steaming rack accessories can be cleaned with detergent and sponge. In addition, the maintenance of electric lunch boxes should be kept away from fire sources to avoid safety accidents.