As consumers pay more and more attention to health, people are concerned about whether the materials used in plastic lunch boxes themselves are healthy. Hygienic and safe materials are harmless to the human body, such as PC materials, PE materials and PP materials. Now the more common plastic lunch box materials are PC and pp materials, and the most green and environmentally friendly is the heat-resistant crisper.
1. Transparency of plastic lunch boxes
Plastic lunch boxes are generally made of transparent or translucent materials. In particular, the heat-resistant glass fresh-keeping box is made of high borosilicate glass, and the glass is transparent. In this way, you can easily confirm the contents of the box without opening the box when you use it.
2. The appearance of plastic lunch box
Good quality plastic bento boxes have a shiny appearance, beautiful design and no burrs.
3. Plastic lunch box is heat-resistant
Plastic lunch boxes have relatively high requirements for heat resistance, will not deform in high temperature water, and can even be sterilized in boiling water.
4. The plastic lunch box is durable
Plastic food lunch boxes should have superior impact resistance, not easily broken when heavy pressure or impact, and will not leave scratches. Generally, better quality plastic lunch box brands can be used for a longer time.
5. Plastic lunch box sealed
This is the first consideration when choosing a plastic bento box. Although products from different brands are sealed differently, excellent sealing is a must for the long-lasting freshness of stored food.
6. Plastic lunch box preservation
The international airtightness measurement standard is evaluated by the moisture permeability test. The moisture permeability of high-quality plastic lunch boxes is 200 times lower than that of similar products, which can keep the food fresh for a longer time.
7. Plastic lunch boxes save space
The design of plastic food lunch boxes is reasonable, and plastic lunch boxes of various sizes can be placed and combined in an orderly manner, keeping them neat and saving space.
8. Microwave heating of plastic lunch boxes
High-quality plastic bento boxes can heat food directly in the microwave, which is more convenient.
9. The versatility and diversity of plastic lunch boxes
According to the needs of life, we design lunch boxes of different sizes and performances to make life more convenient.
10. Standard for high-quality plastic lunch boxes
(1) Materials: At present, most plastic lunch boxes are made of PC and PP materials, but the lunch boxes that really reach 100% food-grade PC/PP (polypropylene) materials are healthy and safe.
(2) Sealing performance: The sealing performance can isolate the air and prevent the oxidative deterioration of food, and whether the structural design of the plastic food lunch box is reasonable is directly related to the quality of the sealing performance.
(3) Suitable temperature: The high-quality bento lunch box can withstand a temperature environment of up to 120 ℃ and a minimum of minus 20 ℃.
(4) Drop resistance: The anti-drop performance can fully test the structure and service life of the lunch box, and the higher-quality plastic lunch box can still maintain the original fresh-keeping performance after several drops and impacts.