The portable electric lunch box is exquisite and fashionable in appearance, environmentally friendly and healthy in quality, good in heat preservation effect, and convenient to carry. It is a must-have small appliance in many consumers' homes. Today we bring you the usage and maintenance skills of electric lunch boxes to help you use electric lunch boxes correctly.
1. Fasten the bottom cover of the electric lunch box body, so that it can prevent dust and leakage, and it is easy to carry.
2. Put the food in the lunch box and soup box respectively, close the lid, and press the exhaust cover. (You can add a little water to heat the rice to have a better taste)
3. Open the power cord card position of the electric lunch box body.
4. Plug in the power supply, turn on the switch, and wait for 30 to 50 minutes under normal circumstances. After the food is heated, the constant temperature is automatically controlled, so there is no need to worry about burning problems.
Note: The electric heating lunch box is only for heating the food. It does not have the functions of food processing such as cooked rice and steamed meat.
When buying the electric heating lunch box, you can't just choose cheap bento boxes, but pay more attention to the quality.
1. After the electric lunch box is used, please unplug the power plug from the power socket in time.
2. The upper cover of the outer box, the sub-lunch box and the steaming rack accessories can be cleaned with detergent and sponge. Do not use hard steel wire for cleaning, so as not to damage the surface.
3. When there is dirt around the body, please wipe it with a wet towel. Do not wash the body in water to avoid leakage and malfunction.
4. When the electric lunch box is not used for a long time, please wipe it clean and put it in the packing box. Put it in a ventilated and dry place to avoid moisture and influence the use.