Reuse marked with a "5" indicates that it is mainly made of pp. The plastic lunch box made of this material has good air permeability, high heat resistance and high impact resistance, strong and tough mechanical properties, and resistance to various organic solvents and acid and alkali corrosion. It is mostly used in plastic containers such as microwave lunch boxes and milk bottles.
Plastic containers made of pp material are the only ones that can be heated in a microwave oven and can be reused after careful cleaning. However, some microwave lunch boxes are made of No. 5 pp, but the lid is made of No. 1 pet, so they cannot be put into the microwave oven together with the box.
Polypropylene is a thermoplastic resin obtained by the polymerization of propylene. It is a white waxy material with a transparent and light appearance. Polypropylene is divided into isotactic polypropylene, atactic polypropylene and syndiotactic polypropylene according to the arrangement of methyl groups. It is widely used in the production of fiber products, medical equipment, automobiles, chemical containers and other products, as well as in the packaging of food and medicine.
(1) Raw materials for plastic bento boxes: As consumers pay more and more attention to health, people pay attention to whether the materials used in plastic bento boxes are healthy. Hygienic and safe materials, harmless to human body, such as PC material, PE material and PP material, etc. The more common materials of plastic bento lunch boxes are PP.
(2) Microwave heating: The plastic lunch box can heat food directly in the microwave, which is more convenient.
(3) Appearance of plastic lunch box: The plastic lunch box with excellent quality has a glossy appearance, beautiful design and no burrs.
(4) Heat resistance: Plastic bento boxes have relatively high requirements for heat resistance, will not deform in high temperature water, and can even be sterilized in boiling water.
(5) Durable: The plastic bento lunch boxes should have superior impact resistance, not easily broken when pressed or impacted, and will not leave scratches.
When placing in the microwave, remove the lid. It can be reused after careful cleaning. Special attention should be paid to the fact that some plastic bento boxes are indeed made of No. 5 pp, but the lid is made of No. 1 pet. Since pet cannot withstand high temperatures, it cannot be placed with the box. into the microwave. To be on the safe side, remove the lid before placing the container in the microwave.